32 in lcd tv for computer monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzjess

In Runtime
hey guys ive been using a viewsonic 27in lcd tv for my computer monitor for about 5 years now and its starting to die. So im looking for a new one, and i would like to go up to a 32in but am unsure of what models will make the best computer monitor for the buck. Im plenty happy with gaming at 720p aka 1366 by 768...i dont need any higher of a resolution than that so...What do you guys think would make the best computer monitor... or what kinds of things should i make sure the tv has( like the tv i have now has dvi and avg but no hdmi and i notice that most of the tvs im looking at only have avg and hdmi -- should that concern me or not? i would like to get the best picture for the dollor spent -- pleas help

dont really need to worry about the interface. you can get a dvi-to-hdmi adapter to hook it up.

if you can provide your budget, others might be able to suggest to you some options.

Like Muffin Man said, you don't really need to worry about the hook-ups. HDMI and VGA are pretty standard nowadays and aren't too expensive. In terms of the size, bigger is always better, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom