$3000-4000 budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops sorry about the double posting >.<. Two weeks, I hope they come out over here that quickly. Im gonna stick with the new Nvidia ones, just out of fear of change... Will the release of these new cards mean complete changes to the configuration of your comp, or would it be otay to build the rest of the comp, stick in a half decent graphic card then go for two new cards and SLI when they come out?(pause to regain your breath I dont like full stops unless theres 3...).

With regards to Vista, has service pack 1 done anything to clear up all the problems they been havin???

Nope, it'll just mean changing video cards. There wont be any real "system" shakeups until nehalem comes out. New socket and support for only DDR3.

thats just silly amounts...go on youtube and check out maxishines build and get something similar:D

creative only has bad drivers for vista... if your xp, you'll do just fine

Tell me about it, still haven't found working drivers for my Audigy 2 Zs and Server 2008...

what about the unofficial drivers? Someone had a thread linking to them months ago.

the drivers r the reason my computer is down right now; the latest driver came with viruses that i stupidly let in while installing it. Gave my HDD bad sectors n i havent had time to call Seagate n get approval or whatever to exchange mine for a new one. Kaspersky caught the viruses but i let them in is what im saying because after i downloaded the driver the first time, blocking the virus, the driver wasnt up to date of the one i currently downloaded.........weird but it's the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom