3-Way ATI CrossFire: Double Graphics, Single Physics

Status
Not open for further replies.
mgoldb2 said:
Do you think he will ever realize that when ATI make decision's they not asking them selves what would P.P. Mguire buy.

P.P. Mguire Eagleboy never said YOU should upgrade he said that there are people out there that are ready to upgrade and there no reason ATI should not be releasing new technology for those people.

It not about you..........

EXACTLY! as i keep saying its new technology. They dont stop making new things and finding new possibilities. If they didnt make these then we wouldnt have come this far for a loooong time.

P.P. Mguire said:
Im tired of ignorant fools you like to argue and not listen to what im trying to say. Im to lazy right now to put it in fool language.
Fool language? Lol, try me. There have been three different users using indisputable logic in trying to show you that ATi has every right to put out stuff like this, despite your personal thoughts about not upgrading.

We're listening to what you're saying - it's just wrong.

seriously p.p maguire STFU no is forceing it down your throat. your not complaining about conroe and having to get a new mobo to use it.
your a fool for someone that deffinately aint a noob

Not picking a fight, or even starting a VS thread, but I can see why most people here like nVidia more than ATI. And I am one of them.

Has anyone ever thought why a X1900XTX, with double the amount of pipelines the 7900 series sports, only shows a slight increase in the few games it just so happen to be quicker in? If we had 48 pipeline nVidia cards yet, we would see incredible performance from them! And yet ATI seems to produce great hardware that is completely let down by their plain crappy software. Anybody else ever thought about this like I have?

But, I have to admit, at least they are putting new tech out there, trying new things when nVidia stays with the tried and tested technique of producing high-performance and stable hardware and software.

Wow, I didn't know the x1900xtx had 48 pipelines!

Now my opinion of ATI went from bad to worse.

That is tragic. Seriously, twice the pipelines, around the same clock speeds, same performance? LOL.

magouster said:
If we had 48 pipeline nVidia cards yet, we would see incredible performance from them!

You wouldnt know that until it was actually tested. I dont know why everyone seems to like Nvidia so much more than ATi, its stupid they are both good. Half the people that say about liking Nvidia more than ATi probably havent even tried an ATi card and the same goes for the other way round.

It is an undeniable fact that ATI drivers suck. For Linux AND Windows.

This is mostly why I prefer nVidia, but clearly ATI has some performance issues...

Mentali$T said:
You wouldnt know that until it was actually tested. I dont know why everyone seems to like Nvidia so much more than ATi, its stupid they are both good. Half the people that say about liking Nvidia more than ATi probably havent even tried an ATi card and the same goes for the other way round.

Have you used a nVidia card? Hmmmm? I had a 9800 3 years ago, didn't realy have problems with it, so I'm not saying ATI is bad. I'm just saying, from experience, that nVidia is better.

It may not have been tested, but it stands to reason that a nVidia card with 24 pipelines that performs as well, if not better than an ATI card with 48 pipelines, would smash said ATI card into a million pieces if it had 48 pipelines. Simple logic and math my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom