2gb kit which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
corsair valueslelect is around 200

there is an OCZ el platinum 2GB for around 260 but with the most of the time mail in rebate its like 230

Last I saw newegg didn't have a rebate going on the OCZ Platinum 2GB. Yesterday I ordered some G.Skill 2GB PC3200 2-3-2-5 for $215 off newegg. Many of the reviewers said they got it to DDR500 and higher. :D

j4ckaL said:
Last I saw newegg didn't have a rebate going on the OCZ Platinum 2GB. Yesterday I ordered some G.Skill 2GB PC3200 2-3-2-5 for $215 off newegg. Many of the reviewers said they got it to DDR500 and higher. :D
if the model ended in "ZX" than that is a very good buy. i just ordered it as well, it was recommended to me at xtremesystems, most people can run it at 260htt, a few people 270+

003 said:
if the model ended in "ZX" than that is a very good buy. i just ordered it as well, it was recommended to me at xtremesystems, most people can run it at 260htt, a few people 270+
Yep, thats the stuff I got too.

some do not have it in the title i am asking in general ....... and i pmed you this question oready. I know your answer you do not have to tell me twice i am now asking other people thank you for your help. you do not need to post what you pmed me.

in my experience, it has to say dual channel. and im pretty sure it has to be the same kind of ram to get it working in dual channel. any backup on this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom