$2500- $3000 build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
avoid those fans man...hes gonna get a headache from it.
And get 2 9800 gtx's in sli since i heard they scale better. And why not get a 24" instead...hes got the money.
And take a look at the new cosmos case, it looks way better than the stacker.
And have him save the extra money for buying games... you dontw anna have an amazing pc and then no money to spend on games.

Cosmos S ftw, also get some antce tri cool fans he can set them the speed he wants, and with a nosie level he finds satisfactory, for ram get some g skil hz ddr3 1600 mgz ram. Newegg.com - G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory lowest timings on ddr3 1600 also nmot a bad price, get 2 evga 9800gtxx, with the rebates. he needs to oc if so oc for him. also maybe go for a 24 inch alltho 22 inch is fine. as for the raptor if he gets a velociraptor 150gb for boot with an ice pack eh should be fine there as fast as solid state drives because of teh smalled disk, also get him one segate 750gb 32mb cach drives. he should be a happy camper after all this.

well i've read a lot on people that say it runs 16x-8x and some say 8x-8x

anyone here use this board in sli that can confirm this?

I get the eVGA newsletters, the last one had this board and described it as both PCI-E with 16x lanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom