$2500- $3000 build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If hes not educated on computers, have him give you 3000, build him a 1500-2000 system, overclock it, make it fast, since he probably doesnt know what a true 3000 dollar system could perform like, and keep 1500-1000 for yourself as profit.

Take $1500 for profit and build him a $1500 pc. He sounds really stupid, no offense. All that money blown on a pc to game on a 15" crt...just pure stupidity.

15" crt, 800x600 will look fine on that small of a monitor, probably its native res. 800x600, probably would be handled well with one 8600gts (asahsuahsua)

build him a $2000 system,,,keep the rest for yourself...and order him a 22" lcd with that $2000....it sounds like he doesn't know what the heck he's doing anyway.

Well if he is working hard for this money then maybe you shouldn't rip him off, but if he isn't RIP HIM OFF lmao.

But if he is working hard, build him a nice $1500 build and tell him thats all he need(don't take any of his money, give it all back).

Tell this kid if he isn't going to listen to you or us, to just be a noob and go buy an alienware. Then we can all laugh at him.

That 15" CRT thing made me lol. I hate it that kids with this kind of money want to waste it and have no idea what they are doing.

Yeah.....don't overclock.....because making your computer better for free is stupid. Compared to wasting money on slower crap like it sounds like he wants to do.

Anyways:

MOBO: eVGA 790i
CPU: Q6700
RAM: Probably 4 GB of some DDR3 since he wants to waste his money, I can't recommend any because I don't waste my time clicking the DDR3 tab on newegg
HDD: Seagate 7200.11 1 TB x 2 in RAID 0
GPU: 9800GTX x 2 in SLI
PSU: PC Power & Cooling 860W
Case: Cooler Master Stacker 830 Evo
Optical: Blu-Ray player

That should be between $2500-3000. Get some good water cooling system too. Tell him I said he is a d!ck, and ask him to thank me.

And for gods sake add a 22" LCD monitor in there somewhere and just don't tell him. If he doesn't want it still, keep it.

Tell this kid if he isn't going to listen to you or us, to just be a noob and go buy an alienware. Then we can all laugh at him.

That 15" CRT thing made me lol. I hate it that kids with this kind of money want to waste it and have no idea what they are doing.

Yeah.....don't overclock.....because making your computer better for free is stupid. Compared to wasting money on slower crap like it sounds like he wants to do.

Anyways:

MOBO: eVGA 790i
CPU: Q6700
RAM: Probably 4 GB of some DDR3 since he wants to waste his money, I can't recommend any because I don't waste my time clicking the DDR3 tab on newegg
HDD: Seagate 7200.11 1 TB x 2 in RAID 0
GPU: 9800GTX x 2 in SLI
PSU: PC Power & Cooling 860W
Case: Cooler Master Stacker 830 Evo
Optical: Blu-Ray player

That should be between $2500-3000. Get some good water cooling system too. Tell him I said he is a d!ck, and ask him to thank me.

And for gods sake add a 22" LCD monitor in there somewhere and just don't tell him. If he doesn't want it still, keep it.

looks good, precisely the stuff I'd have recommended if my PC was working at home!!!!!

I convinced him into a 22" before reading this thread, so ya lol I'm making progress..

I just cannot stand people and bad compz... I must help this poor person!

He is looking at some crappy case but idc.. personal preference.

I suggested the 790i to him and some OCZ reaper ddr3 and he seems to like that..

But i'm trying to talk him into 750i ftw and 2 9800 gtx's... To save money and get a NASTY rig.

W/C doesnt seem like its happening, he is going to buy 80.5 cfm and 45-55 dba fans... (I'm telling him he is going to regret it but whatever no one listens)

His friend is telling him to get raptors... I don't know enough about the diffrence between the segate 32mb cache and the raptors to convince them otherwise.....

Helpz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom