22" monitor difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer105

Baseband Member
Hi
Currently I have 2 rubbish 17" monitors in DUal mode on my 8800GTX. I was thinking about getting one 22" Samsung 226BW S-Panel.

Can anyone post links of pictures with a 17" monitor on one side and a 22" on the other so I can really see the difference in size I would gain?

I play games, watch movies and edit films on my PC so I was thinking about getting that monitor.

Thanks

I have a 22" LCD and a 17" CRT. I can't take pictures right now, but trust me....it's a huge difference.

^ i can tell u its a big performance increase.... and its even more if ur going from a fullscreen to a widescreen.... everything looks better, and u an advantage in some games...

Well for one thing, its 5 inches. Ask any woman if 5 inches makes a difference :p Sorry i just had to. But depending on the price of the monitor you might want to step up to a 24" just to get the next step of resolution. Anything up to 19" will only support 1400x980? 19-23" supports 1680x1050 and 24" supports 1920x1200. This is all widescreen btw.

I went from dual 19" monitors to a single 22" and a 19" - both widescreen.

It made the dual monitors unnecessary almost, but I'm gonna buy another one anyway.

There's a big difference in that 3"...going from a 17" will be a huge difference.

Well for one thing, its 5 inches. Ask any woman if 5 inches makes a difference :p Sorry i just had to. But depending on the price of the monitor you might want to step up to a 24" just to get the next step of resolution. Anything up to 19" will only support 1400x980? 19-23" supports 1680x1050 and 24" supports 1920x1200. This is all widescreen btw.

i love that reference ;)

and size does matter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom