22" monitor dead, recommendations for a new one plz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanto

Daemon Poster
Hi everybody, I hope everyone is alright :) :

My 22" monitor just died today it was a Sceptre that just turn 1 year old on the 23 (December 23). At the same time I'm mad about that company but at the same time I'm a happy because now I can finally replace it & buy a new one the question is what 22" monitor is the best right now (price/performance ratio) ? I keep hearing great things about the Samsung 226BW but I'm a little concern about something of different kinds of panels, what are the difference between them? How I know which panel comes with the monitor? Which panel is the best?

Some info on that matter would be greatly appreciated honestly ;) .

Thanks in advance

Merry Christmas & Very Happy New Year!

---------
Phanto

What panel thing are you referring to? Can you list a source where you are getting the info? Looks like there is only 1 version of the Samsung 226BW.

the panel thing is nothing to worry about. two other companys make knockoffs, but order off newegg or tiger direct and youll get a legit one

Samsung 226BW or Acer AL2216W. Both amazing. The acer is cheaper, I got the acer around christmas time off Newegg for only $199.99, so for the price difference that was the obvious choice.

But, if you pick the samsung, or my suggested Acer you won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom