22 inch (1920 x 1080) or 24 inch (1920 x 1200)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedgeek

Daemon Poster
hey guys i think i am getting a new monitor tomorrow and i need to know if it is worth buying a 24 inch monitor or should i just go with a 22 inch full hd monitor and i know that the 24 inch monitor is a bit more expensive but it still can do full hd and it has bit more pixels than the 22 inch. also recommend me some that are good and please list several as one may not be available here where i live.

The 22" will have a sharper picture but the 24" is larger which is quite nice. Personally I'd go for the 24"

The Samsung 2443BW is good, also you might be able to get a good deal on a Dell 24", their screens are usually top quality. Dell also are doing a special on their 23" screen with 2048x1152 resolution, HDMI input, integrated webcam and gloss screen for 200 quid....might be worth checking to see if there's a similar deal where you are.

hey guys i got the viewsonic vx2433wm instead and they didn't seem to have the samsungs in stock and yeah i like the new monitor now it makes me think the old monitor is small piece of crap lol

I had the same dilemma a number of months ago, I forked out extra for the 24" samsung 245T and have never regretted it.

Masatoshi.. you should also upgrade that GPU if you want to max out games.. because you know that G80 GTS won't get you close to maxed out games at 1920x1200 with decent FPS ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom