Which 2080ti to buy;

jim2030

Beta member
Hi guys. I am in the market to buy a 2080ti to replace my . 1080 TI FTW3
with what is currently available to buy which make /version would be best to cost. I see there is lots of choice as usual and quite a wide price difference between them (1000-1500). As you guys are a lot more informed than I am, could you please give me your opinion and which one to get?

?which are the positives and the negatives between these 4 cards::

astrix 2080 rtx ti

Evga Ftw3 2080 ti

msi rtx trio 2080 ti

Palit Gaming Pro OC 2080TI

;; which you believe has better
better cooling systems, custom pcbs with more power phases and binned chips (nvidia sells two different chips to the classical cheaper manufacturers and "-A" which is cherry picked and pulls better oc).l;;;;;

what is the difference between evga FTW 2080 Ti with the ultra evga xc 2080 ti;;

which is better;; can you tell me please;;

also some people say that the best custom vga 2080 ti cards are asus astrix 2080 TI and evga ftw 2080 ti

Many thanks

The FTW3 card has a custom PCB which allows individual component monitoring in their software. Best friend has this card, and being an eVGA person myself I would say this one.

some people say that the best custom vga 2080 ti cards are asus astrix 2080 TI and evga ftw 2080 ti

which you believe from these 2 is better in everything;;
better cooling systems, custom pcbs with more power phases and binned chips (nvidia sells two different chips to the classical cheaper manufacturers and "-A" which is cherry picked and pulls better oc).l;;;;;

can you tell me please;; which from these 2 card is better

asus astrix 2080 TI or evga ftw 2080 ti;;

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom