£200 Computer !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just built a budget system comprised of, Sempron 2800, Biostar G6100 (the integrated gfx being dsicussed) and 640mb ram (128 is dedicated to the onboard gfx) with the rest being old parts and it's running flawless thus far, biut to try farcry.

Some good sugestions. But surely I should pay for a socket 939 motherboard + processor as these give a good upgrade path. Get a good mobo and a cheap socket 939 processor. Although i suppose he'd get more for his money on socket 754 but it's pritty much dead now. I suppose i'll have to ask him what he wants. Anyway thanks for the help ;)

If he wants to be able to upgrade for the future then he should invest more money in quality products.

That's a good point but he's not a guy who has the kinda money to invest in computers. But he needs a new one and he likes playing games so if he really wants to play games fast he should fork out the money

If he wants a motherboard and processor only than £105 for a AMD 64 3000 and £95 for a DFI ultra-D = all his budget used up. It can't be done. Me and Weringo showed you what you can do to get the most out of it. And you can't get any cheaper than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom