20.1 in. 5ms monitor or Z-5500s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'm sixteen to but dont have a job and I always get near straight A's with one or two B's and I'm always in trouble. I go to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere its so boring we play 40-40 home in the dark naked in the girls boarding houses :-D and I relay on daddy for my money as there are no jobs in the village my school is in and who needs a job when youve got rich freinds for money :-D. I have to agree with lonewolf about partying all summer is the best way to spend it I went to the far east and lived it up there we started drinking and sunbathing at 11am and went to bed at 9am after clubbing all night. The worst part about being constantly drunk for 6 weeks is the plane journey back to the UK 13 hour flight with a hangover which has been stored up since day 1 of the holiday I thought about jumping out the emergency door just to get sum fresh air!!!

Matt

I looked up reviews for the only Dell 20 inch monitor that was $280, and they weren't so hot. I'm probably ordering that sceptre.

saltynay said:
Lol I'm sixteen to but dont have a job and I always get near straight A's with one or two B's and I'm always in trouble. I go to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere its so boring we play 40-40 home in the dark naked in the girls boarding houses :-D and I relay on daddy for my money as there are no jobs in the village my school is in and who needs a job when youve got rich freinds for money :-D. I have to agree with lonewolf about partying all summer is the best way to spend it I went to the far east and lived it up there we started drinking and sunbathing at 11am and went to bed at 9am after clubbing all night. The worst part about being constantly drunk for 6 weeks is the plane journey back to the UK 13 hour flight with a hangover which has been stored up since day 1 of the holiday I thought about jumping out the emergency door just to get sum fresh air!!!

Matt

I would just feel as if my parents hated me if they sent me to a boarding school..

They didnt send me I asked to go and my school is only an hour away from home so go home at the weekends unlike some of the foreigners who have to stay the whole term at school but a few live in europe and have private jets so they go home most weekends 2. I'm just getting ready for uni early and networking with the right people so that rather then working as the normal people do I can relay on my charm, character and natural intelligence to get me through life its worked great for me so far in life:D

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom