2 vs 1 GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnotu

In Runtime
I know this does not belong here but again...

I was wondering, I have a ASUS M2N32-SLI deluxe wireless MB, Nividia Graphics on board, a AMD X4 945 CPU (with the help of Trotter), 4GB (soon to be 8GB) RAM, XP PRO (soon to be WIN7 Ultimate) and 1 new GeForce 580 TI graphics card. Now the question. How much will a second 580 graphics card help? Mostly for gaming? Also I aquired a factory sealed Nividia Quadro FX 5500 in trade. How is this card for gaming? And what should I do with it? Thanks

2 cards would rock, but you'll be limited by the cpu. You'd need highly clocked 2500 or 2600 to really get max performance out of sli 580s

Quadro won't game well, its a working card.

I know the 580 is a BIG improvement from what I had. Now I need to learn how to over clock. My system has alot of overclocking in it but I really do not know how. I need to learn. Any sugestions? And Thanks.

Um...quick question, you said "580 Ti"...do you mean a 580, or a 560ti, I don't think there is a 580ti...google search came up with nothing..

Whoops, GeForce 560Ti. Do not know why I put 580 in there. And yes it is a big difference. I now see alot of 'depht' where it was just kinda flat all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom