It's getting REALLY close to X-Mas and I made a list i put together on Newegg.com. Tell me what you think or if you have suggestions please let me know because I really need to profect this list and get the best for my $2,000 budget.
This computer will be used for hardcore gaming. Games like WoW, Dark Mesiah, Company Heros, FEAR, Oblivion, Battlefield 2 and 2142.
need speakers, mouse, or a keyboard!
Here's my List:
- $169.99 - Has lots of room and lots of air flow!
ASUS P5B Deluxe
- $196.99 - Cheap and heard it was good on overclocking!
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
- $309.99 - Good for overclocking!
Artic Silver 5
- $5.99 - Cant live without this
- $53.99 - CPU Cooler, If there is better let me know!
G.SKILL 2GB DDR2 800
- $219.99 - Nice timings and cas 4!
eVGA GeForce 8800GTX
- $599.99 - Best Videocard out atm!
Antec True Power 650W
- $124.99 - Pretty much just picked this one out!
2x WD 250GB
- $159.98 - 2x of these for lots of space and for Raid 0!
SAMSUNG DVD Burner
- $31.99 - Basic Optical drive...it has lightscribe but ill probably never use it.
So what do you guys think? I need every opinion and tweek i can get. If you can help me out with my mobo and PSU issue that would be great. thats a major issue right now. So if you know a better PSU, ex: 650W might be to much and you know of a 600W cheaper then please tell me lol!
Another issue is that I really want this montior because as of now im on a Dell 17" CRT...really a shame if i have to use a nice computer on such a bad monitor thats why i need your guys help.
SCEPTRE 22" 5ms Widescreen
- $359.99 - Widescreen with a res of 1680x1150!!!
If you guys can same me money then please tell me!
If you guys love my list then please tell me!
Suggestions, comments, and concerns are ALL welcome!!