19"-20" Good Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
all I can say is, if your really OCD like me about dead/stuck pixels, then order from Costco. Only place to have a no question money back guarentee for a 6 month duration. Virtually everywhere else, including newegg doesn't let you return the monitor without a restocking fee, and requires at least 8 dead pixels or some ridiculous number like that to get a exchange. I plan to get the 22 inch viewsonic monitor from costco ( 200 with rebates on July 23rd ), if it has ONE dead pixel on it...I'm returning it back.

when it comes to monitors... they are elegant, but usually out of most ppl's budgets, i agree with the Hanns-G being a good budget monitor:

the best are LG and Samsung (budget wise hanns-g is really great)

He asked for a monitor for $150-180...I think that counts as budget.

And I don't understand what you mean by Samsung monitors being...elegant? What's elegant? does it have like diamonds and flamboyant feathers on them or something? Everytime I go to best buy and look at the Samsung TV's they all look crackly and fuzzy compared to Sony and the like, maybe I'm just paranoid about Samsung cause like I said...everything I buy from them stops working after a year, and my friends Samsung big screen TV sucks, has input lag and is crackly.

all I can say is, if your really OCD like me about dead/stuck pixels, then order from Costco. Only place to have a no question money back guarentee for a 6 month duration. Virtually everywhere else, including newegg doesn't let you return the monitor without a restocking fee, and requires at least 8 dead pixels or some ridiculous number like that to get a exchange. I plan to get the 22 inch viewsonic monitor from costco ( 200 with rebates on July 23rd ), if it has ONE dead pixel on it...I'm returning it back.

The return policy is good for 90 days now - it changed.

acer;s monitors are axtually fairly decent. but viewsonic would be the better option. hanns g,viewsonic are good. samsung is the best. yeah i would say the viewsonic from those 2

I think I'm going to pay the extra $10-$20 and get a Samsung... rather be safe than sorry... hate the hassle of returning products and such. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom