$1500 Budget Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name's Flanker ;)

You'll probably be able to max out the processor as far as air cooling goes with the Zalman. Its pretty much the best air cooling avaliable. From 1.8GHz, I'd assume atleast 2.6GGHz. FX-60 :)

Lmao sorry man I saw your post rank and I got confused. Wow... FX-60, 380 Dollars converted into 1,300 :D, Yay, I feel special. Well thanks for all the help by all of ya.

I guess you just looked over too quick and only saw the title under his avatar. Maverick's a cool name too though, so maybe his feelings aren't hurt too bad.

Not at all :D If I had to choose a name other than Flanker, it would be Maverick :) Probably comes from my disposition as a pilot 75% of the time in BF2.

I dont know why people want to get new computers when theirs is perfectly fine... 1.5GB and an AMD 3200? How about wait until summer/fall, because your current hardware is perfectly fine..

id say get the new comp and retire your old to linux, a less taxing os, and buy a kvm switch to browse/tunes on linux and have gaming on your new comp all on one lcd monitor! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom