100$ What to Get?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
Ok, I got 108$, thats it what can I get. Heres a list,

Memory, currently running 1gb, dual channel, would like to get another gb of dual channel, but I don't know if I can do that with my board, DFI LanParty Ultra-D 2, different kinds of 2x512mb dual channel ram, would that work?

Mice, I was looking at the G7, not the copperhead, razr thing or w/e.. because I have big hands,

Hard Drive, I would like a 250gb, 7200 cuz I'm running kinda low on space,

I would also, like to sell my gfx card for close to 100$ or something and then have about 215$ for a small budget for a 300$ 7800gt that I want.

I would also love a new headset. something not cheap but nice to lsiten to audio and games at night when the parents are in bed....

Thats everything I can think of that I want right now... What sounds the best? And what should I get?!?!?

I personally don't like the Razer mice. I returned mine and got an MX518 today :) Loving it.

Umm.. I'd either go for the RAM or the headset. G5 seems a bit overrated, an MX510 or 518 should be fine.

Id say get the mouse and a decent headset, unless your RAM is really holding you back. You can get some Hard drives for pretty cheap at some of the big stores like Best Buy and circuit city. Look through their ads on the weekends. Ive seen some pretty good deals on Hard drives from them.

The mouse is like $70 and you can get a decent headset for like $40
Im getting the Senn 150, which is $42 at newegg.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826106346
That should put your right at your max.

coo coo, ill check em out.. the ram is actually awesome on mine, its just some games like CoD2 and FEAR kinda chop every so often when i get a couple guys on the screen, im running everything on max, except for the vid card thing,,, i dont know if that would be ram or vid card though...

I personally would save up for a new graphics card, it seems to be the only thing holding you back from playing newer demanding games.
Also, if your mouse isn't very good, then maybe buy the G5 (or G7 if you really need to), then put the extra money toward a graphics card.

LoL... I am going to open a New Savings Account, and nickname it CodeName - GFX Card. lol,,, I'm running a decent mouse right now, IMO, anyway. Well its the Microsoft Optical Mouse 2.0 Wireless, I like it, its real smooth and I can win games on it. :) Maybe l8er for the mouse. But for now. Its the GFX Card. Thanks Thanks,,, what do you guys think about getting for a 7800gt... I AM NOT SPENDING OVER 315!!! Don't even ask me.. LoL, unless its like 320 - 325.. But still what should I get?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom