1 nVidia 260GTX GT or SLI 2 way 8800GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No jungle shots i see.... figures.

ahh, ya i didnt even realize that... i wanna see some intense jungle action where the leaves are rustling

at 1920x1080 even my computer was dealt some damage (though it was xp modded very high... but this setting taxes just as much as dx10.. and in my opion looks better)

ahh, ya i didnt even realize that... i wanna see some intense jungle action where the leaves are rustling

at 1920x1080 even my computer was dealt some damage (though it was xp modded very high... but this setting taxes just as much as dx10.. and in my opion looks better)

No Server 08? Cmon Nos, hop on the bandwagon.

i'll hop on vista x64.. lol i have that already :p

Not even gonna try Server 08 and check the difference in performance? O wait.. i forgot, Server 08 is free for most. And you being the status symbol you are... you dont take hand outs.

You. Are. THE ZOHAN.
Anyway back on topic before this gets closed because of us.
OMG: Look at my post count.

lol i've tried out server 08 with my q6700 and gigabyte s3g :p

i know its fast!!! i just don't have alot of hard drive room right now, and i need to clear up alot of crap before i download anything 1gb

5b left on the ssd, 5 gb left on the 30gb, and 15 left on my 160gb... since my 320 died on me i have to be very picky :p

but anywho.. i'll be ordering a new hard drive soon enough

lol i've tried out server 08 with my q6700 and gigabyte s3g :p

i know its fast!!! i just don't have alot of hard drive room right now, and i need to clear up alot of crap before i download anything 1gb

5b left on the ssd, 5 gb left on the 30gb, and 15 left on my 160gb... since my 320 died on me i have to be very picky :p

but anywho.. i'll be ordering a new hard drive soon enough

Try 7GB all up for me... with about 5x900mb downloading right now....

lol that sucks..

and yes i'm booting from the ssd... windows vista seemed to load faster from it than xp does.. but it could be that i've now partitioned the disc.. while with vista i didnt.. i'm going to try reformatting again to get down to the bottom of this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom