1 nVidia 260GTX GT or SLI 2 way 8800GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not whining about anything. I'm saying that the game was poorly thought out, not fun, and also way too graphically intense (poorly optimized). If crysis had been a free tech demo or something, fine, but the game was not fun to play, and the o0o0o0 factor of pretty graphics wore off pretty quick. And i consider a game that cant be played by even the highest end machines over a year after release, to be poorly optimized. There are many other games that accomplish the same "wow pretty" factor without bringing a top end machine to a crawl.

And i'm pretty sure FEAR was crappily coded, heck, it STILL crashes my machine.

name me a game that produces as many pixels.. you won't find any

they wanted to produce a game of tomorrow... and they did...

just because we can't run a game.. don't mean its coded like crap

you tell him lol, i agree man. best game ever made!!! it was made to last years!!!

because the purpose of the game was to be THE BEST graphically... and they did so...

don't complain you can't play full quality people.. just lower the quality.. it still looks nice

too many whiners about the game

this is just like F.E.A.R. all over again... my 7800 can't play it full quality!! ITS CRAPPILY CODED.. WAHHHH.. lol i'm tired of it!!!!!!!

i am too.....i remember when people complained like crazy over the voodoo card and how they cant run kingpin lol there was the same issue there people trying to overclock their banshees and voodoo's.....heck even the ol rage fury and rage pro 2x and 4x LOL

people are never satisfied, then when they can run the game at max....they complain oh,.....why cant the game be stronger LOL :D

crysis is coded rather inefficiently, but you cant deny its among the best games, graphically, thats ever been produced, the only thing i've seen that can compete is STALKER:CS, and even that falls when you knock Crysis into Very High... just because we cant max it out now doesnt mean we wont be able to with a bit of excess GPU power... wait six months and you'll see systems pulling some nice numbers on it

bottom line is, although its got some code errors, Crysis was made to be graphically satisfying for years, and thats the main reason you cant max it

i don't see all these uuber warhead optimizations people speak about.. i think most people are fooled.. inoticed alot of textures were dumbed down horribly bad in warhead

a game thats coded good can still be improved. everybody hates on crysis like its the newest release from amd.

omg that made me laugh... HAHAHA!!!!

but really though.. that game on high is playable with an 8800gt at 1680x1050.. and still looks better than just about any game out today...

so i don't understand the hullabaloo.... Very High was made to last a LONG time.. and it has... you need SLi GTX260/280 to play it reasonably at 1680x1050.. and tri sli of either of the two for above!

a game thats coded good can still be improved. everybody hates on crysis like its the newest release from amd.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh man that's so true lol. Except everyone will be awaiting AMD's next chips ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom