#1 Mobo on the Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one i am using!!!!oneoneone!!!1111!!!

Sorry but you have to give something here. Asking what we think the #1 mobo on the market is just isnt a question. You give no grounds as to what we are basing this off of, what kind of specs your looking for or anything.

So of course everyone is going to think they have the best mobo, cause they are using it. Give more information.

I'll tell you stay away from Asus. I have went through 8 boards on 3 machines in the last 2 years.

Strikr, you must be a poor builder. I had 2 ASUS boards fail on me. That doesn't mean they are bad. You just got bad boards. I had several MSI boards break on me, but no reason to biss MSI.

The one i am using!!!!oneoneone!!!1111!!!

Sorry but you have to give something here. Asking what we think the #1 mobo on the market is just isnt a question. You give no grounds as to what we are basing this off of, what kind of specs your looking for or anything.

So of course everyone is going to think they have the best mobo, cause they are using it. Give more information.

my boad freaking sucks..... haha.... but seriously, its horrible, i suppose it does it job, but it is no employee of the month.

I've owned several Asus mobo's and never had a problem. I sold them all, I upgrade a lot, and as far as I know they all still work. I've had a couple EVGA mobo's die on me but EVGA quickly cross-shipped me new ones :thumbsup:

My brother's desktop won't turn on and he had an abit I35 pro. And it keeps giving me the error 8.2. Which is power on or power supply ready something like that. It will turn on for like 5 secs, display the code 8.3 (ATX power supply ready) or 9.9 (Complete power of sequence).

I believe the PSU is a BFG 650W. But i could be wrong. So, in my mind its either the mobo or the psu. Unless there is something that I'm missing entirely.

I asked about the motherboards cause I was going to look at possible replacements for his computer incase it really is the motherboard.

Anything else I am forgetting?

My brother's desktop won't turn on and he had an abit I35 pro. And it keeps giving me the error 8.2. Which is power on or power supply ready something like that. It will turn on for like 5 secs, display the code 8.3 (ATX power supply ready) or 9.9 (Complete power of sequence).

I believe the PSU is a BFG 650W. But i could be wrong. So, in my mind its either the mobo or the psu. Unless there is something that I'm missing entirely.

I asked about the motherboards cause I was going to look at possible replacements for his computer incase it really is the motherboard.

Anything else I am forgetting?

If it does turn out to be the motherboard the Biostar I45 would be a great replacement, it is among the best boards ever made for lga775.

Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TPower I45 LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard

What cpu does he have? Depending on how good it is you might actually be better of picking up a AMD Athlon II x4 quad core and a 785g or 770 motherboard for a little more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom