Zipzoomfly Rebates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billru44

Baseband Member
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone had any experience w/ this.

I ordered a ton of stuff from zipzoomfly.... and alot had rebates... so, the rebates ended on 12/31, so I ordered on 12/30.

So, here's the beef..... Since it's a weekend, I'm afraid my orders wont be charged until Monday.... and i know you need to send a receipt in for the rebates.

I printed out the confirmation of the order (which has 12/30 as the date).

Anybody know if I'll get rebates? Will my invoice from zoomzipfly say 12/30 or will it say Monday (1/2)?

If it says 1/2, I'll be ****ed! Maybe i can try to send in my printed confirmation to the rebates.

Thanks!

I've not had this situation occur before but considering you placed the order on 12.30.05, I think you'll be alright.

I think it's going to maybe depend on the company for the rebates. I had the same thing happen; they expired on a Sunday thought and I ordered Saturday. There were only two 10$ rebates (Logitech and Aspire), and they were from Newegg so I don't know how zipzoomfly does it. But seeing as it expired on a weekend, I HIGHLY doubt they wouldn't accept your rebates, it would be their fault for ending it on a weekend.

Turtile,

Will the invoice in my package be the date that i placed the order? or will it be the date that the company ACTUALLY billed me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom