XP or Vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.
get Vista. It's the best OS microsoft ever released! Bugs here and there? yeah. Program issues here and there? yeah. I was scared to put Vista on a new machine but I'm glad I went with it. It's got more demanding minimum hardware requirements but ever OS Microsoft puts out does that. To do more, you need more. It's the best OS microsoft has put out this early in the ball game - hands down!

Vista is a joke...it may have good features but the amount of bugs and resources hog it is you should stick with XP for a while...

Sora what OS are you running? I have both-XP on one puter and Vista on another. Granted I am comparing a Dell to the specs you see bolow, but Vista is a really nice OS.

I run XP Pro SP2....i'm sure the features and speed in vista are well enough but It's just still not stable enough for my taste.

you've never ran it. How do you know? Off what other say? Well, it's an endless arguement, I don't want to go back and forth. Point I am making is that
I was hesitant of Vista. And then 64 bit version none the less. I installed it, worked out or around a few bugs and am very glad about my descision to go with VIsta. I still hate Bill Gates though. LOL.

I've tried vista but I've never ran it long enough to find bugs. You wouldn't find me using a 64-bit becuase I know for a fact that my card does NOT overclock well with the drivers...as well as a lot of others. I like my OC of 23% as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom