wussed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

threemooses

In Runtime
i recently wussed out on buying my gaming rig from newegg because i did not want to have the burden of building it. so i forked out an extra 200 $ and got a custom from my local store.

however this does not mean that i do not want to try and build one of my own. i just didn't want to like forget to gruond my self and fry a 200 dollar chip.

so i still would like a workstaion in my room . somthing just to get my homework and projects done on word. and check emails and instant message friends and maybe like get all my music up there so i dont waste space in my gamming rig for games. so i was thinking about maybe a sempron based system or somthing around that .

if you guys could tell me the best/cheapest parts for a good little work station. that would be awesome.

reminder i do not want to play games on this comp. just home work and maybe some media.

It's not wussing out, don't let the people here think it is. I had my computer built by a technician in my city, for the same exact price I would have paid on newegg, if not cheaper.

My parents didn't trust me to build it myself, and it wasa ok, because I have the same exact system I would have had for less, and they guy did some nice cable management too :)

Mine was cheaper because I got windows xp and windows office for completely free, I was fortunate on that part.

Anyways, I thought I got a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom