Wrong card or misinterpretation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, I just built a computer and ran into that exact same problem. After reading all the posts here and ****ing around with it looking for drivers for a hour i figured it out. Its the 4pin power connector. Its under the casing on the side vent looking things. So pick up your vid card and look at the side opposite the output plate. You will see the 4 pin inside that vent looking thing and that connects to your psu ofcourse. When i realzied this i was ****ed. I never had a vid card that had to connect to psu and i couldnt figure out why they shipped that 4 pin power with card because At first look I couldnt find where it went so i figured was for like certain vid cards. Anyway that should resolve your issue because it does look like your having all the same problems as i did and to the exact detail. If you have any more questions you can email me. Goodluck man.

Hey man, I just built a computer and ran into that exact same problem. After reading all the posts here and ****ing around with it looking for drivers for a hour i figured it out. Its the 4pin power connector. Its under the casing on the side vent looking things. So pick up your vid card and look at the side opposite the output plate. You will see the 4 pin inside that vent looking thing and that connects to your psu ofcourse. When i realzied this i was ****ed. I never had a vid card that had to connect to psu and i couldnt figure out why they shipped that 4 pin power with card because At first look I couldnt find where it went so i figured was for like certain vid cards. Anyway that should resolve your issue because it does look like your having all the same problems as i did and to the exact detail. If you have any more questions you can email me. Goodluck man.

I hope you are just confused, and didn't actually use the 4-pin 12V connector in place of the 6-[in PCI-E connector.

Yeah, make sure you installed your drivers for the card as well. If you didn't it is only going to pick up mobo graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom