Wow, look at these monitors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the dual monitor setup only widescreen on the 24" setup. And 2200 bucks? Nice but my god, they're proud of their stuff.

quick question
when i was running dual monitors, whenever i loaded up like an avi file in the right screen, and then a game in the left, fullscreen, the video would go black, like stop rendering, but still playing with audio, but the game would work fine.

that was with an ultra crap graphics card, so that may have been the problem, but does windows disable dual screen rendering of video or 3d footage or something cause it may pwn you computer? my 8800GTX can take it i feel =P

quick question
when i was running dual monitors, whenever i loaded up like an avi file in the right screen, and then a game in the left, fullscreen, the video would go black, like stop rendering, but still playing with audio, but the game would work fine.

that was with an ultra crap graphics card, so that may have been the problem, but does windows disable dual screen rendering of video or 3d footage or something cause it may pwn you computer? my 8800GTX can take it i feel =P

This has happened to me as well. I'm guessing you need special dual screen software, for two screens to display two video sources, at once.

I'd really like a triple monitor setup like that. Left for internet browsing, the middle for main desktop area, and the right for stats, such as temperatures. I don't need multi-monitors, but I can get more things done, with them.

That's aimed at stock traders. Who else needs 4 19" monitors across from each other?

At my job, I would be much more effecient with a multi monitor setup... I have a single 21" (or maybe 20"... .I dunno, whatever), but the Tier 2's & 3's get dual monitor setups. I have been asking for a second one for over 2 years now, but to no avail.... But that's ok, they can pay me the same to do less work I suppose.... :cool:

But really, I would LOVE to have 3 or 4 monitors here at work... have 1 for surfing, and 3 for actual work..

Zenview Powerscape Ultra HD: Five-Screen Display with 30" Primary LCD Screen, 20.1" Perimeter Screens

NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT PCI Express
Supports two screens + TV out (S-Video)
Extreme 3D gaming, CAD and video performance
256MB 256-bit GDDR3 memory
Superb image quality, advanced driver features
Supports 3D standards DirectX 9, OpenGL 1.5
Maximum 1920x1200 DVI resolution per screen
Requires PCI Express slot; includes (2) VGA adapters
P/N GC-NV78GT
$549 when purchased with display

How much is the 7800GT without the display? 0.o

TheEnd187 said:
Zenview Powerscape Ultra HD: Five-Screen Display with 30" Primary LCD Screen, 20.1" Perimeter Screens

NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT PCI Express
Supports two screens + TV out (S-Video)
Extreme 3D gaming, CAD and video performance
256MB 256-bit GDDR3 memory
Superb image quality, advanced driver features
Supports 3D standards DirectX 9, OpenGL 1.5
Maximum 1920x1200 DVI resolution per screen
Requires PCI Express slot; includes (2) VGA adapters
P/N GC-NV78GT
$549 when purchased with display

How much is the 7800GT without the display? 0.o

wow...that is a lot of desktop estate. I like that portrait way, for scrolling.

The 7800GT would cost something like $130-150+ on it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom