would these be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
get a single HD 5850 or 5870 instead of thee dual 4890's.

have a look at a TRUE for a heatsink. it's great.

memory, case, and HDD link broken.

get a single HD 5850 or 5870 instead of thee dual 4890's.

have a look at a TRUE for a heatsink. it's great.

memory, case, and HDD link broken.

imma look stupid but idk what your talking about ican build but what your saying confused me

Not stupid at all sometimes the product shorthand is pretty difficult to work out.
You were looking at two ATI radeon HD4890 graphics cards. Philbar suggests a single ATI radeon HD 5850 or 5870 would be better.

You wanted to know a good heatsink so philbar suggested a thermalright TRUE.

The links to your selection of case, memory and HDDs were broken, you have now fixed them.

You should grab a smaller hard drive that is faster, and use a larger one to back up your data. You definitely don't want to use a 5900rpm drive like that 2TB for your Operating system and applications, plus if it fails then you have lost everything. Maybe grab a Western Digital Black 320GB-640GB for your 1st drive and then a 1TB-2TB for storage. Nice choice on the PSU and case.

Not stupid at all sometimes the product shorthand is pretty difficult to work out.
You were looking at two ATI radeon HD4890 graphics cards. Philbar suggests a single ATI radeon HD 5850 or 5870 would be better.

You wanted to know a good heatsink so philbar suggested a thermalright TRUE.

The links to your selection of case, memory and HDDs were broken, you have now fixed them.

Thank You :D

The graphic card i was just showing two choices and wanted you guys to pick on :tongue:

You should grab a smaller hard drive that is faster, and use a larger one to back up your data. You definitely don't want to use a 5900rpm drive like that 2TB for your Operating system and applications, plus if it fails then you have lost everything. Maybe grab a Western Digital Black 320GB-640GB for your 1st drive and then a 1TB-2TB for storage. Nice choice on the PSU and case.

Newegg.com - Western Digital Scorpio Black WD3200BEKT 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache 2.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Notebook Hard Drive -Bare Drive

whould this be good? the reason i was thinkin that was faster but i never knew i needed a smaller one for faster

Thank You

You don't actually need a smaller one for faster, but since the point of the drive is only to have OS+programs, if you have a very large drive the space is usually wasted.
I mean, I have a 40GB for my OS (7), I still have about half left after OS + programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom