Which would run bf2 better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im only asking because i get lag every couple of seconds. Its probably cause my step mom bought my dad a shitty 19 inch lcd by proview that i guess sucks for gaming causing lag. Im asking becuase my dad started playing bf2.

LCD are impossible to get for less than $200 and they're GOOD for gaming. If the GeForce 4 is your gfx card, then thats the problem. The card sucks =/ and will cause major lag. Neither of them will run BF2 well, but the 9600xt will run it BETTER.

Definately go with the 9600. I have a 9800 Pro 128mb and it runs wonderfully so I would assume that the 9600 would do a good job.

why am i getting lag every 3 seconds. I mean it gets annoying and its weird how ill be playing and i move the mouse and hit buttons on keyboard it freezes visually but still keeps going audio wise. Ive played on a system exactly like this but with a crt and it runs fine. (Dell 16 inch crt)

k i think it might your ram and your vide card too. but ge this i have a 6600gt and 1 gb and i can 1024 with all high but with the same shit you describing for about 1-2 min then it plays fine. so dotn expect much from iether card you getting. 800 with low settings and voip off soudn lwo quality? im just guessing.

Monitors Will NOT cause lag, all they do is take the signal from your video card, and project it on the screen. Reason you hear LCD are bad for games is something called Ghosting, When you turn quick the screen will blur a little. You will get that with all LCD's that have higher than 12ms response time. Now the 2 video cards stated above are not going to beable to play BF2 with out lagging. Reason being is that they are OLD. BF2 reguires atleast 128mb video ram from a video card, so the 64mb geforce4 MX is pretty well screwed there. And the 9600 if i recall right is a DX 7-8 card, while BF2 reguires a DX9 card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom