Mouse:
Product Detail

Keyboard:
Product Detail

Monitor:
Product Detail

CPU Cooler:
Product Detail

I already have my own Logitech 7.1 surround sound speaker system.

So will this be good enough to run Crysis on medium-high settings?

I am limited to a maximum of $2300

Also I am going to use Windows Vista Home Premium x64 bit

And I will be upgrading my ram in the future

First you don't want a motherboard that only supports DDR3 ram right now, for the price it isn't worth it yet.
Here is a good choice for a motherboard:
MBASP5Q-E - Netplus Micro Computers

This is the only decent ram I could find:
Product Detail
It's only a 2Gb kit, I think you should get 4Gb though since you are using Vista 64 bit. So I would buy 2 sets of those, because they have good timings. Or you could go with this 4Gb set, but the timings are awful:
Product Detail

Don't get a Gigabyte psu either, plus you wouldn't need all that power:
Product Detail

Hm, didn't even realize that. I thought it was a site for International orders. I thought he was from another country or sumtin. Yea, newegg is way better.

yeah lol since the site is .au i think we can assume he is from Australia, or he just likes spending $100's on shipping from a far away country.:p

in oz, hit up Computer IT - ShoppingSquare.COM.AU – Online Bargain & Discount Shopping Square... they've usually got the lowest prices on most components (not the best range tho), and great service (got 2 4850s the second week they were out for AU$180 cuz the 9600GTs were out of stock!! WIN!)... only thing they dont have is good CPU coolers, but you can get that from one of the many other shops out there (this is a pretty monster cooler... cheap too -> Scythe @ ITSDirect - Scythe Ninja Plus Revision B (6 Heatpipes)CPU Cooler: More Coming - Preorder)

EDIT: oh yeah... i was actually able to build the rig im on now from the ground up @ that site for just under AU$1600 (woulda spent about $1800 cept for that discount on the 4850s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom