Is it worth to change i5 4670k and z87..?

nogomet

Beta member
Hi guys in the advance sorry for my bad English.. I m from Croatia ( europe near Italy) Anyway I have

i5 4670k

Gigaybte Z87-HD3

Scythe Ashuru cooler

Is it worth to change that components for new Haswell refresh CPU-s? And new z97 chipset? When Intel hits the market (off course) is it worth to sell my "old" components and buy new?

i was using a first gen i7 950. i had overclocked at 3.7 and was running everything just fine.
i upgraded to the 4670k with a MSI z87 G45 board and only did so because i had the money to do it not because i needed it. so that 4670k should last us both for few years.

Guys tnx for your answer.. Sorry if I am boring.. But are you 100% sure if I buy new componentes that I will not benefit? Tnx..

thats really up to you that 4670k is still a newish processor.not sure how long is been out but i expect it to serve well for at least 2 to 3 years.
but if u have money blow on new hardware is really up to you.

Guys tnx for your answer.. Sorry if I am boring.. But are you 100% sure if I buy new componentes that I will not benefit? Tnx..
Yes. It's literally a waste of money. It's the exact same thing as going from Sandy Bridge to Ivy Bridge (or a 2500k to 3570k). Sure the 3570k is 0-10% faster, but that is like trying to find a needle in a haystack compared in FPS. Refreshes aren't meant to bring that much in performance as they are just a die shrink. The platform exchange won't do you any business either.

Yevrag35 I dont understand your question? :lol:

Im from europe Croatia country... Did you hear about city Dubrovnik, Split? famous fighter Mirko CRO COP?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom