corsair pc 2700 512mb ddr ram
nvidia 4600ti
wd 80gb hd
generic cdrw, 52x
amd athlon 2500
some random ctr that ill have to buy.
450w psu
case, key board, mouse.

My dads friend wants me to make him a computer. Since i am in the midst of building one for myself. I was thinking of cleaning mine up and selling it.

Or do you think i can make a computer with monitor and windows for $600 that is better? I could upgrade a part or two to make it more wirth it. if you think its not worth that.

edit; he doesnt play games at all. only office type stuff.

he could, but if i can make a few hundred and get him a decent deal i dont see why not :)

he has the money to spend.

alright, but if you do *scammer cough* make sure you get him a stylish case with possible LEDs so he knows you put time into it.

yeah.. i do that all the time with the few under the table jobs i get. I make sure to profit only about $150 at the most though. Im a nice guy heh

If he don't play games i would go witn intel pentium 4, not amd most likly he would be useing the internet so i wouldn't totally just do this for the money.. Don't scam poeple when they but there trust in you i can see you get some money to you cause you but it toghther for him but don't scam him..

Build him a new system. An office type system will be very easy for $600. Don't scam the guy, he may actually not have that much extra money to spare. He could actually be in debt.

Well with the invaltion like it has been hte past few years most likly he is in debt and i jsut can't stand people that say "Scam" on anything and everything they can and i was reading the rules again and i noticed that illegal actiosn over hte forum isn't allowed so i think this post should be deleted

how would it be scamming him?

the system is worth that much. if not more.
i dont see anything morally wrong with it. but then again i am pretty morally bankrupt.

Whats the difference between me selling the computer on ebay or selling it to him?
The reason i asked if the system was worth 600 was i didnt want to rip him off. If its not worth that, then i would sell it for less or make him what he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom