Will these upgrades fit?

Wait can the optiplex 990 mt/mini tower take dual slot gpu's or only single slot gpu's? I'd much rather have a dual slot one.

Thats what someone else told me as well so im definitely going that route, so im assuming dual slot gpus fit, sorry im a newb XD, thanks a lot!!

If I get the EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING, 4GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) GPU, will I have to upgrade the stock dell 265w power supply? If I do have to what should I get? I saw on a forum that even millimeters different in size on a different psu then the stock psu might not fit, but there is this on amazon for 45: 400W Power Supply Upgrade for Dell Optiplex 390 790 990. (I would have the optiplex 990)

I would recommend upgrading the PSU. Mine was on its way but when I upgraded to my Insignia 400w PSU it fixed all my computers problems. Its all based on what you want. Upgrading your power supply isnt going to hurt your computer.

You said you have a mini tower? Make sure you know the dementions of the PSU holder. You dont wanna buy one to big and have it not fit the case.

Back
Top Bottom