Will these upgrades fit?

joeycel

Solid State Member
I'm very new to this computer stuff and I'm looking for a budget pc under $200 for just csgo gaming, i found an hp 8000 desktop pc local to me for $80 and i was wondering if it could fit a: Gigabyte Nvidia gtx 750 ti 2gb gpu into it, i was also wondering if an intel core i5 2400 sr00q would fit, and lastly an evga 400w power supply. Thanks a lot and if you have any tips on what to get if these don't fit, let me know! I'm new to this stuff and need help!

Video card will only fit if it's low profile.
The 8000 runs socket 775 based Core 2 processor, so the i5 won't work.
The power supply won't fit in small form factor cases, so that's also a no.

well youre the good tech here so I'll listen to you lol, do you have any reccomendations on parts i can get to build a cheap computer with a 225 budget?

Yup....you'll probably have to use Ebay to find a used 1155 board for that cpu. I don't think you can buy a new 1155 board from a retailer today

Ive found some good deals on ebay for a motherboard i5 and ram combo, and i've found lots of other stuff like the hdd and gpu on ebay for good prices and i found a solid but cheap gaming case on newegg which was 5 stars, I still need a psu for my gpu though which is an amd ati firegl 2gb gpu, do you know what size psu I should get for that?

Back
Top Bottom