will this mp3 player work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
are you positive?

Is there another mp3 player cheap like this that just needs a hard drive that plays videos for sure?

The battery life is not going to be 10 hours. More like 8. They calculate battery life by making the player stay still, doing nothing but playing music, and time it.

i cant really think of a media player that just needs a flash card or a hard drive... but i have a motorola slvr L7 that plays mp3s and videos and takes a microsd card. i picked it up for about 150 in august, so you can probably find it at around 100 by now.

Sure they may be cheap, but they'll be imported knockoffs that dont work for crap.
Check eBay for a used Zen or iPod, you're money will be better spent there than a knockoff that will die in a year.

You really considered this heap? Just save your money and buy a Creative, or an iPod or something. Don't waste your money on this crap.

The General said:
You really considered this heap? Just save your money and buy a Creative, or an iPod or something. Don't waste your money on this crap.

Creative Zen pwns everything. It's so freakin easy to use. A caveman could use it. (Sorry Geico) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom