Will this laptop be enough for me ?
Starting to get time to buy a new laptop. I was thinking about DELL 9400 inspiron with the following specs.
Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor T7200 (2.0 GHz, 4 MB L2 cache, 667 MHz FSB)
Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005
3 years "at your home" waranty
17" Wide Screen WXGA+(1440x900)
2048 MB 533 MHz DDR2 SDRAM(2 x 1024)
120GB (5,400 rpm) SATA Hard Drive
256MB NVIDIA® GeForceGo 7900 GS
Now, I have some questions
1. I am no hardcore gamer, but I want to be able to play some games. I mostly play RPG's. Will games like oblivion work flawless on this system (not on the higest settings ofcourse) ?
2. Is this system enough for using windows Vista ?
3. Does anyone know how this 3 years "at your home" waranty works ? I will buy my compuiter in Sweden, but I spend most of my time in China. If anything happens to my comp here in China, will I be able to reapair it for free here aswell ?
4. Whats the difference between a screen with "True Life" and the ones without it ? Is it a must have ?
5. Does anyone know how many USB ports this modell has ?
thanks in advance