why newegg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoee5790

In Runtime
im just curious as to why just about everyone here gets parts from newegg.com. are they the cheapest? also.. whats their return policy? if i order something that doesnt work.. will they take it back.. or do i have to deal with the manufacturer?

I think Zipzoomfly and Newegg are the best. Xoxide and sidewinder are also good but they only sell certain parts (mostly modding).
Direction is good but does'nt always have the lowest prices.

I've bought lots of things from Newegg, and great service. The store is fun to browse and the feedback and user comments are very helpful. Everything gets to me really fast.

Newegg has a very good product return policy. The prices are always very cheap and the shipping is also very fast. Like Shannon said, the customer reveiws are very helpfull. I also like monarchcomputer, cheaper prices on somethings and shipped alittle slower but wasnt too bad.

Just NEVER buy from IchibanPC.....it sucks bad. They tried to take my money but I got the government involved and got it back. From now on, Im sticking to newegg and tigerdirect.

oh u didnt get to the goverment did you!? gia beedubya is bad yo! haha rofl ok tigerdirect rarley has good deals but for my small cheap parts ill drive to there store and get it from there. no point in ordering. BUT I MUST SAY NEWEGG IS THE BEST.
WWW.NEWEGG.COM
WWW.ZIPZOOMFLY.COM
WWW.MONARCHCOMPUTER.COM
www.ebay.com
monarch is selling the ocz modstream 450watt for 74bucks! and with shipping for $5.90/ newegg charges 90bucks?? with 6.99 ??shipping, so when im shopping i just bounce back between these 4 sites lol and find the cheapest

http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merc...M&Product_Code=100176&Category_Code=ps-201400

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817104154

Thats exactly what i did. I saved almost 50 dollars by shopping between the two. For the things that newegg has cheaper, monarch has way more expensive and vice versa. Its a good way to shop between the two.

newegg

Purchased all components for a new build last month and had to return one fan ordered by mistake.Got an RMA and sent it back without any problems.Also ordered another full system two days ago and found out I couldn't use it so Newegg said just decline delivery and it will be taken back with no cost for shipping to me also full refund and no restock fee. Can't beat that.

I order from Newegg but their shipping costs are, at times, outrageous. And since they have a warehouse in my state I now have to pay their shipping costs on top of taxes. I order a great deal from ZipZoomFly. No taxes and free second day Fed Ex shipping on tons of products is hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom