Why do amds run at lower frequecy but are faster than intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well here is the case IMO. If you want to run Windows and not edit audio/Images or do Heavy Codeing. BUY AMD. If you need to do those things, Buy a Macintosh.

well mac's do perform better in stuff like that.

But people want to take advantage of PC's due to the fact that PC software is cheaper than mac software. Most PC hardware is not proprietary and it is cheaper than mac.

So if you want to dabble in multimedia creation without spending an arm and a leg, get an Intel............

uzi9mm said:
well mac's do perform better in stuff like that.

But people want to take advantage of PC's due to the fact that PC software is cheaper than mac software. Most PC hardware is not proprietary and it is cheaper than mac.

So if you want to dabble in multimedia creation without spending an arm and a leg, get an Intel............

I agree with you 100%

most people would just say amd is for gaming
x2s are for multitasking
pentium 4s and other stuff are used for basic home users, and video encoding and junk like that...

GuitarFreak1857 said:
ok now lets look at 3D Mark

I hope you know that 3dmark is a synthetic benchmark, and Intel DOES win on CPU tests.

3dmark is soo biased it's not funny.

Jesus said:
Why? Not many people do that.
I render audio and video all the time.

And Intel is fine for gaming. I game with my audio rig, and Intel is pushing me along nicely.

those mac mini's are the biggest ripoff ever........ Just like their big brother the Ipod Shuffle.

If you buy a Mac you paying overpriced prices, to support Steve Jobs drug habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom