While I'm at it................

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
Well, if you saw my 'maintenance tools' thread you know Im getting ready to do my first comp build.

So, with that said, I need some good case suggestions. My 'plan' is to build a nice gaming pc.........imagine that. LOL

I'll more than likely be here pesstering you all with stupid questions until I'm done with the build. So, I'll apologize for that ahead of time. lol

Thanks all.

well lets start with the budget for the case and do u want it mid./full size? There is no stupid questions we are here to help you if you need it.

Thanks guys. I suppose I could have given you a little more info. lol

Lets start with price. I'd like to keep the case below $200, but I'm willing to pay what I have to as long as I get a good product.

As for full/mid. I'd be fine with either. What do you guys suggest? A full tower would give me more working room.........right?

Jayare012 said:
Are you plannin on water cooling? Anyways Check out this case has 4 Good Fans and HUGE. If you ever want to add stuff you can with practically unlimited room.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133154
On newegg ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) Average Rating out of 793 voters

WOW, I like that case alot. I didnt realize there were so many good looking cases out there. It's gonna be a hard choice. lol

Would this PS work with that case?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817703001

All of the cases by Antec are great choices as well. They are solid, heavy, and well made. Putting a PC together in one of their full tower cases is a breeze. All of the drives are screwed in outside the case, and all you have to do is slide them in. I think there is room for 5, 80mm Fans, which are all screwless, and just snap in.

I'd recommend they're cases to anyone. I will never again concider a bargain case for any of my systems. It just makes things so much easier in the end, and its one of those things that is probably the most comprimized in price. Don't ever make the mistake of saying "Well if I buy the $20 Case, I can get the Such and Such Video card with the money I will save." Its not worth it if your one who really cares about your systems, or one who is anal about every little thing being perfect like I am.

wxt38 said:
i'll pick a motherboard first if i were you.

Your right. I was just planning on using an ASUS board like the one I already have. That is unless you guys steer me in a different direction.

Or, maybe I should hold off until the new AMD M2 boards come out?

It totally depends on whether or not you want to hold off. I'd personally just go with a s939 setup... It's not like they're slow or anything. And boys, we need to start saying this right. It is no longer socket M2. It is socket AM2.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom