Where To Buy From? NewEgg / TigerDirect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billru44

Baseband Member
Hey,

Looking to place my order of all my gear. Where is a good place to buy from?

I've seen NewEgg has the cheapest prices, however, everything i'm looking at is covered by manufacturer warrenty only. I feel abit safer ordering from tigerdirect knowing i can return to them if i have a problem

anyone have any recommendations ?

A lot will depend on where you live as well. I live in Florida, so if I order from Tiger Direct, I end up losing any savings I may have had through taxes. However, I do like the fact that thier return policy is so good, and I do order from them from time to time.
NewEgg is also pretty good, thier prices are hard to beat. Their customer service is sometimes lacking though, often as of late for me. I really only buy from them if I get a really good price on something, otherwise, I go elsewhere.
I have been ordering almost exclusively from ZipZoomFly lately, and I like them a lot. Their prices are good and their selection is awesome. The best part is, no taxes...lol.
I guess you have to consider your needs and what you're willing to pay. NewEgg is cheap, but the hassle with their customer service is just a pain. Good luck though.

this maynot be what you want to here but i personally get my stuff at ebay. they are the only ones that have parts in my budget. i know you prob dont want to buy used but i havent had a problem with it yet.

Well, which of these online shops (not EBAY) have the best customer service in terms of returns, DOA hardware, etc?

Any opinions?

(places iv ordered from and delt with there customer service and know there customer service works)
- Newegg.com
- Xoxide.com
- Zipzoomfly.com
- clubIT.com

(places iv ordered from because iv heard they are also ok but i havnt dealt with there customer service because i didnt have any issues)
- MonarchComputer.com
- Censuspc.com
- ChiefValue.com
- eWIZ.com
- SVC.com

(places i heard are also good but never ordered anything from)
- tankguys.biz
- (prolly more but **** if i can remember)

(places i avoid at all cost)

- Tigerdirect.com (<- proud to say i never ordered anything from them in my life

- Outpost.com (<- i ordered 1 item from them a PSU deal they had on sale, luckly i never had to deal with there customer service)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom