Where to buy mini PC case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeronautica86

Beta member
I want to use a mini PC like this as the source for my stereo system that I will be assembling for the living room area of the house I'm going to be living in for the remainder of my college years - this computer will be used solely for storing music and as a source to a pre-amp via an optical digital connection. This thing may not even have a CD/DVD drive, I'll probably just keep all the music on the HD. This computer will probably send most of its life on btw if that matters

My question is where can I get just the case? All I see on newegg is barebone systems, but I'd rather get just the case and add my own components. Also, what kind of MB fits in these cases? Do they generally accept the standard ATX size MB?

Anyone have any experience with these little guys? Seems like most of them only have room for one fan at the rear - are there some out there with more? With only one and being on alot I think cooling would be a concern, though I guess nothing is going to be running really hot - no special gfx card, processor won't ever be working very hard...

thoughts/opinion/advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom