Whcih Case is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akthe21

Solid State Member
Hi, I am new to these forums but anyways I am confused with which case I should get, I have a price range of $100 and less. I searched ALOT and I read alot of reviews so I just want YOUR oppinons and why you think so. Please keep price in mind too. I live in Canada and I am willing to buy online. I want it for gaming and to look somewhat good too.

Here's what I came across:

Antec 300: $58
Antec 900: $99
Sunbeam Transformer: $93 ($76 with Price match)

Any others?

I heard that the Sunbeam Tuniq 3 Case is really good with a good price range but where can I buy that?

Sorry if I posted it in the wrong forums.

No, I don't have a lot of components going into it just the M3N78-VM motherboard, 9600 GT, 1 hardrive and optical drive, so no not a lot of stuff. Also I came across the NZXT Guardian 921 for $100 but is it worth that money, I know it looks cool and all but what about the quality and such? Hope someone here had that case before and can tell me from there experience but I did read a lot of positive reviews of it.

OK, but is that from looking at pictures or personal experience? Because I was thinking of getting the guardian, but I will have to see what people think.

I have the antec 300 for one of my machines and for a midsize tower it is the best I have worked with.

I have no experience with the other case you are looking at but for the price it is close to impossible to beat the 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom