Whats the main difference between 8800 gt and 4850?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
they both have the same specs, except ati always has more processing units, but nvidia works harder.

Does 50 extra bucks justify 4850?

(this is not high end, thats why i did not asked in the other thread.)

But whats the difference? other that the processing processors

they both have the same specs, except ati always has more processing units, but nvidia works harder.

Does 50 extra bucks justify 4850?

(this is not high end, thats why i did not asked in the other thread.)

ATI and Nvidia have totally different architectures. Its like saying, whats the difference between Phenom and Penryn?

All you need to know is that the 4850 beats the pants off the 8800GT. So yes it is worth the extra $50.

In every single bench mark the Ati 4850 out performed the 8800 GT. In fact there are numerous occasions where the 8800 GT was the lowest common denominator. If I were you and had the extra 50$ I would get a 4850 instead, because its one **** of a powerful card. Don't be fooled by its price tag, it one of the top ten most powerful cards on the market as of right now.

Ya its like 13... it's time like this when I get mad when people don't use the search feature

haha I actually do...... But its bad..... I tried looking for a cpu fan on search, and dang takes forever to actually find what you are looking for, might as well just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom