whats better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a psp would bring you the most enjoyment, so that gets my vote. I know what it's like to have parents like that.

because my friends are to cheap to buy there own so i have a party so we can each play games since consoles suck and the tv screen gets split up. Computers are just the way to go.

Im not very knowlegable about computers as people can see from my other posts lol , but i just got the 7600 gs and although i dont know all the tech stuff i do know if works brilliantly and my games look ace on it. I live in the uk and i know the 6800 gt is extremely hard to get hold of and the 7600 gt isnt easy either. Any ways the 7600 gs does me fine. Just my 2 cents lol:D

i am either getting the 7900gt or 7900gs now. I will get the 7900gt for sure or a better one just depends on how much i can sell my ati radeon x1600pro for.

yea id say get the 7900gt when you get the mulah, but whatever you do, dont get the psp for internet...they are too slow on it, and getting the out of memory thing when on big websites, and the bat life is only like 4 hours. you may ask why i say these things, well....i have one. best thing its good for is what it was meant for: music, videos, and games. (homebrew too if you get one below 1.5

Norcent said:
i work alot though and buy everything and i am paying for the internet so why not stay up past midnight using it? Problem is my computers are next to my parents room so they know how late i stay up.

Why dont you invest in some passive cooling parts to upgrade your pc with so that it'll be more silent when youre on all night. You can also invest in some quieter fans.

Thats what i would do. :D

my newer computer is quiet and my others are to. Its the power supply in my other 2 that make them loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom