What should I tell him

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
Ok my friends parents bought a HP Pavilion a845w from walmart and it sucks and he wants to be able to play games and he wants me to help him because I have a little knowledge of computers mainly the basics but I don't know what is the minimum he could get in it and still play some newer games he dosn't have much money to spend on it all i know is it has and AMD Sempron i think and only like 192MB of ram right now what do u think he should buy or would he have to buy alot to make it a decent gameing computer

With what he's got, he ain't gonna play no games anytime soon, or at all, ever. If he can, return the piece of shiit to Walmart and buy something that comes with an Athlon 64 like a 3500+ or 3700+. Those will normally run about 700-1100, and since he probably doesn't know how to build himself, its his only option.

.... Want to know a secret?

Yeah. Spaces and periods save lives.

Get to 1gb ram and a 6800 vanilla and it will be pretty decent.

Also a 40$ PSU.

Yeah perhaps but that all depends on what CPU he is running off, knowing HP though it's probably an Intel in the 2.8 - 3.4 Ghz range which should suffice for those graphics and memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom