what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoee5790

In Runtime
my pc is up and running.. i need to update to Windows Xp SP2.. i also need to download zonealarm firewall. i have no antivirus software on the pc.. do you think i can safely download zonealarm and also update my service pack without getting infected. i will be getting antivirus software pretty soon but i want to at least get the new SP and firewall up and running for now

Go on the interenet and download zonealarm, adaware, etc. Then run a scan :D

Thats what everyone does with a new build, unless they save the programs onto a disk from another computer :freak: geez so scared about getting infected

PZEROFGH said:
Go on the interenet and download zonealarm, adaware, etc. Then run a scan :D

Thats what everyone does with a new build, unless they save the programs onto a disk from another computer :freak: geez so scared about getting infected

lol yea im really scared about getting infected.. i guess the idea of having my $800 system being destroyed my some hacker idiot
makes me paranoid :)
im gonna download those things thanks alot... as for my main antivirus.. do you think there are any free downloadable ones that are as good as something you pay for?
some of those antivirus are quite expensive

YEAH, i've got AVG, ZA suit, webroot spysweeper, spyware doctor, ad-aware, a bunch of other stuff... the ZA firewall is great i love it. :D

I got 3 antiviruses, adawarese, spybot, zonealarm pro, ewido, cleanup, killbox, and all these other cool programs that i had to do to get my computer clean because SOMEBODY HERE ON TF sent me a spyware :) i had to post this reallly really long hijack this log and i had to go through numerous stuff.

other than those 3 programs what else do you think i should get? keep in mind im planning on very minimal web surfing (research for school once in a while, etc) the pc is really for gaming(online and single player)

i dont know if this matters but the pc is on a network with my dads work pc and my sisters pc that she uses for AIM and stuff. will the zonealarm keep me from getting infected from the other pcs on the network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom