What Parts TO Keep From Old Computer!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess ur talkin 500 dollars so i dont know. in uk its at around 450 gbp inc vat so that will go down to about 400 when fx62. i would think u could get.

We only have a small idea about when all the next-gen stuff will be coming out.He wants the stuff right now.I swear prople have been telling people to wait for about 5 months and there gonna wait another 5 months.Companys hold off on releasing stuff all the time.

Anyways The HDD would pretty much brand new as performance wise but it still has hours taken off it lifetime.I would buy another or if you cant keep it.It would pretty much be a new build besides the case.You might as well buy a new case.Maybe one with a windoe just to make you computer that much better.Uv sleeve kit with Uv lights would be awesome.Also some nice wire management too and abotu 3x80mm and a 120mm Exhuast fan.

Infernicus said:
i'd say keep most of it, basic monitor keyboard etc stuff.

the ram chip, an extra never hurts, if ya have a spare slot and its compatiable shuve it in.

the HDD again same thing if ya got a spare slot stick it in.

but yea i reckon you should keep all parts, if something goes worng you can replace pretty much any part if ya have a whole spare PC xD

Dont put the ram it would mess up your dual-channel setup and plus Windows cannot handle more than 2gb.After 2gb it starves perfomance greatly.Yes it is great to have spare parts>If I took all my spare parts that I have I could build about 2 pc's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom