what is going on i can't log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
I can surf the net with no problems on my laptop but I was trying to log into my account on Mcafee and I keep getting a page that says "The Page Cannot Be Displayed" and at the bottom it says "cannot find server" I can log in on my other computers just not the laptop

Your first problem is using Mcafee, in 99% of instances, it's not going to do anything for you, In my opinion you should look into other anti virus programs and firewalls, It's probably spyware that's causing the Macafee to have problems ironically enough.

well i have had mcafee for the last 3 years and haven't had any problems with it, and I have done virus/spyware scans and it didn't find anything anyother ideas?

Hmm, What other programs are you using? do you have windows firewall or something turned on recently that may be blocking it?

I only use it for internet and when I am changing setting on my four wheeler I haven't changed anything. I updated my other 2 computers and I didn't do the laptop right then I waited about a month cause I dont use it that much I turned it on and now its doing this, I don't think its cause I waited just telling you the situation. I also forgot it does it when I try to log into yahoo mail and things like that I dont know what could be going on. Where do I check the windows firewall setting? dumb question but I don't think i have ever done anything with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom