what is this gadget ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang, they think im too lazy to power off my pc the normal way.

j/k

Cons: dont waste your money. by purchasing this your not going green. do you realize how much waste is produced making these buttons. If you want to "save the world" go to their website. download the program. create a shortcut on your desktop that links to the exe. presto, you click the link and bam. computer goes into hibernate/standby. their website claims it does more than that but from what i can tell it just changes the settings inside the power management tab in the control panel so a more stringent energy saving mode. if you have a keyboard that lets you set the extra buttons to some task you can easily set it to activate the exe file.
Other Thoughts: Retardation at this level makes genocidal. the button is supposed to save energy. but they spend millions of dollars producing them in polluting factories using extra electricity at those factories and they put a green light on the thing. light = wasted electricity. and i'm pretty sure you cant turn that light off unless you unplug it.
seriously people when something is part of a world wide fad, you have to look into it and see what its really doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom