What do you think of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
megabyte800 said:
I know that "check out this system I'm building" threads can get kind of tiresome, but this is my first build, and none of my friends know anything about computers, so I'm excited to tell somebody:

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ (San Diego)

AOpen nCK804Ua-LFS (nForce4 Ultra)

XFX GeForce 6800GT 256MB PCI-E

1 GB DDR400 Patriot Signature Series

120GB PATA Maxtor (I know, I know...)

Sony CD-RW/DVD-ROM

JPAC 608 case

500W PSU

Creative 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers

Cost: About $1100

Thank you for your patience. :eek:

Not bad for your first build, the only thing that i see there bad is the hardrive.. man 120 gb?!? well maybe you don't download so many p0n like i do, but right now i'm trying to pull up a bit my budget for my new pc so i can buy a 400Gb cuz i only have 10gb left in my pc.

Haha, no, I try to keep the "p0n" to a reasonable storage consumption level.

Having 120 gigs is like heaven for me; Until a few months ago, I only had the 20GB drive that came with this comp, which I purchased in 2001. I guess you learn to be very frugal when you're limited like that. Lol.

megabyte800 said:
Haha, no, I try to keep the "p0n" to a reasonable storage consumption level.

Having 120 gigs is like heaven for me; Until a few months ago, I only had the 20GB drive that came with this comp, which I purchased in 2001. I guess you learn to be very frugal when you're limited like that. Lol.

Yes i'm now beginning to know what limited mean, man downloading some quality pr0n everyday is way too much. :p

I have a XFX 6800gt and havent had any problems so far. The fan is pretty noisy though so I would recommend getting an NV Silencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom