What do you say about this computer? (Build-695$)

TheUninvited

Baseband Member
Price:695$
FPS:19

Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window
Laser Engraving: None
Internal USB Extension Module: None
Neon Light Upgrade: None
Extra Case Fan Upgrade: Default case fans
Noise Reduction Technology: None
CPU: AMD FX-4300 3.80 GHz Quad-Core AM3+ CPU 4MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology
Venom Boost Fast And Efficient Factory Overclocking: No Overclocking
Cooling Fan: Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
Coolant for Cyberpower Xtreme Hydro Water Cooling Kits: Standard Coolant
Motherboard: * [CrossFireX] GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3 AMD 970 Chipset Socket AM3+ ATX Mainboard w/ Touch Bios, Ultra Durable 2, On/Off Charge, 7.1 Audio, GbLAN, 2 Gen2 PCIe X16, 3 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI
Memory: 4GB (2GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB 16X PCIe Video Card (Major Brand Powered by AMD)
Freebies: None
Video Card 2: None
Freebies: None
Video Card 3: None
Power Supply Upgrade: 430 Watts - Corsair CX430 V2 80 Plus Certified Power Supply
Hard Drive: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
Data Hard Drive: None
Hard Drive Cooling Fan: None
External Hard Drive (USB3.0/2.0/eSATA): None
USB Flash Drive: None
Optical Drive: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
Optical Drive 2: None
External Optical Drive: None
Sound: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
3D Vision Glasses: None
LCD Monitor: None
2nd Monitor: None
3rd Monitor: None
Speakers: None
Network: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
Keyboard: None
Mouse: None
Mouse Pad: None
Headset: None
Gaming Gear: None
Extra Thermal Display: None
Wireless 802.11B/G Network Card: None
External Wireless Network Card: None
Wireless 802.11 B/G/N Access Point: None
Bluetooth: None
Flash Media Reader/Writer: None
Video Camera: None
Tablet: None
Cable: None
Power Protection: None
Surge Protector: None
IEEE1394 Card: None
Internal USB Port: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
USB Port: None
Operating System: None - FORMAT HARD DRIVE ONLY
Media Center Remote Control & TV Tuner: None
Office Suite: None
Games: None
Ultra Care Option: None

Link:
https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Scorpius_7500

That computer would be able to play Crysis 3? or modern warfare 3 and call of duty series online or not? and a few MMO games like Aion ,Lol , and also another one question that computer will lag or would be fine with 4 GB ram and 3.80 GHZ?​

Read this.

Now that you're done with that, you'll understand why this machine is terrible for playing games.
The #1 issue being, that video card is the absolute low end right next to a GT630 or whatever. If you don't want to be ripped off, consider building your own PC. You can get a much better performance building your own PC, while at the same time knowing you are putting quality parts in there.

Ive asked this question in various forums, and still yet after 20 replies they say the exactly same thing "Build your own pc" "Build your own pc" "Build your own pc" well i dont care about that im asking if i could be able to play those games with those spects and you said no ,would you please provide me a build which i could be able to play those games?and being able to open photoshop and listen music to youtube without any lag on my computer? On the price of 700$

If you could do that i owe you big time.Im just kinda not in mood.

You went from a low end CPU to a great CPU, and a bad GPU to a worse GPU.

Why do you insist on a pre-built?
This is the best PC you can build for 700 bucks from that site.
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1F9K3A

The 650 is a respectable low end card that gets the job done, and that's about it. Will you get lag? On Crysis 3 yes. Maybe not so much if you play on the lowest settings. Photoshop will be slow due to the HDD being exceptionally slow.

People tell you to build your own for a reason, and that reason is you get ripped off buying pre-built due to product markup and simply paying somebody else to do it. Here is a comparison.

CPU:
Intel Core i3-3220 Ivy Bridge 3.3GHz LGA 1155 55W Dual-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2500 BX80637i33220 - Newegg.com

Motherboard:
Newegg.com - ASRock B75M-DGS R2.0 LGA 1155 Intel B75 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

RAM-OS Combo:
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

GPU:
EVGA SuperClocked 02G-P4-2662-KR GeForce GTX 660 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card - Newegg.com

PSU:
SeaSonic S12II 520 Bronze 520W ATX12V V2.3 / EPS 12V V2.91 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Newegg.com

Case:
GIGABYTE GZ-F3HEB Black SECC Steel / ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com

HDD:
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - Newegg.com

Optical:
Newegg.com - ASUS Black 18X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA DVD-ROM Drive Model DVD-E818AAT - CD / DVD Drives

$708

That, will play Crysis 3 medium to high settings @ 1080p, has more RAM, a better CPU, a much better PSU, bigger faster HDD, and is upgradable without total part swaps. If you still want to go with the much slower pre-built, to each his own.

Last edited:
The HDD:
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - Newegg.com

Link is not working.

By the way sorry for asking to many questions im just afraid and is logic i will like 2 months to get that pc and im afraid of getting something i would not be happy and it will fail you know what i mean im afraid of fail :p .

Anyways that i wanna ask is it good that the Intel hd graphics card is attached with processor?

The HDD:

Link is not working.

By the way sorry for asking to many questions im just afraid and is logic i will like 2 months to get that pc and im afraid of getting something i would not be happy and it will fail you know what i mean im afraid of fail :p .

Anyways that i wanna ask is it good that the Intel hd graphics card is attached with processor?

If something breaks then we are here to help.

The Intel CPU graphics would work for surfing and watching videos, but won't cut it for anything beyond casual video games.

The HDD:

Link is not working.

Works fine for me.

Shipping takes at most 5 days to reach your house after you place your order, and assembling the PC shouldn't take anymore than an hour or two. Look in the new build section, there are two people who are currently and successfully assembling their own PCs. It's not like building an engine, as you can't really screw it up without doing something really stupid. There are tons of guides and video guides online and Newegg has their own which I like to refer to.

Also, if you buy a prebuilt I guarantee you that you will regret it later. Ask Acer motherboard guy in the other sub-forum. The HD4000 is NOT meant for any kind of real gaming.

Back
Top Bottom