what to do? new parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
Ok I am noticing that as games come out I keep having to turn down features to get them to play smooth. I am kinda low on money right now and I was just wondering what would be the best thing to buy right now that would help me get some smoother game play? I was thinking about a new processor but I am really not too sure if that would help me out much. Any input would be helpful right now thanks

uum man youre pc is alrdy a killer dino like mine :D. You could try to find one of those old fx60 or 61 proc forgot the name that would speed up youre pc and if you get vista you could install the 64 bit edition then install like 4gb of ram.

eh, i think it's funny how 939 is so hard to find parts for now... seems like it was just yesterday that was the AMD standard lol

the only place I can find good a good Proc for 939 is ebay.. and that might not be a bad idea to check out :)

Ok thanks a lot I'll start looking around now that i have an idea of what to look for. That Opteron 165 would prolly be a good idea but I have a horrible motherboard and it doesn't like it when i try and overclock the processor, yea i didn't really have much computer knowledge when i got my computer :(

Yeah i fell ya may MB was supposedly the best oC mobo back in 04 my a** it sux at ocing so as for now everything has to be standard....
its the reason why i didn't get the opt 180 to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom